• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Evening excretions

drake

I suppose that result logically means that Northampton would beat Plymouth 8:0
They may do sturtz, at least they'll get that chance...

graiser

I suppose that result logically means that Northampton would beat Plymouth 8:0
That’s the logic that’s put you where you are in L2 next season

drake

Funny how they are only brave enough to show their ugly mugs on here after a game like that. Where were all you inbreds after we destroyed you this season?
You'll find I haven't been here for a little longer than this season old bean. Haven't even looked at pasoti. Just not been into it, bit of a Doris few years.
Dull few years i meant!
But, i thought I'd pop on to say hello as the majority of you have always been good eggs deep down.
Just a shame you follow a self gratification team

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Is this really the best you GAWS can come up with ? Most of you have been AWOL all season , Except of course before your real derby game when you were sniffing around these boards , That was until the day your world came crashing down along with your main message bored !

I suppose the Uber Fuhrer Dorkus will be along at some point soon for another yawnfest !

drake

Is this really the best you GAWS can come up with ? Most of you have been AWOL all season , Except of course before your real derby game when you were sniffing around these boards , That was until the day your world came crashing down along with your main message bored !

I suppose the Uber Fuhrer Dorkus will be along at some point soon for another yawnfest !
No not at all Ramone. To be fair it is lacklustre but why come in in a blaze of glory when your season ended well, in lacklustre fash.
Sometimes just popping in and saying something small and stupid is enough to rile you all, as this has proved evident.
Hope your well though all that aside

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
No not at all Ramone. To be fair it is lacklustre but why come in in a blaze of glory when your season ended well, in lacklustre fash.
Sometimes just popping in and saying something small and stupid is enough to rile you all, as this has proved evident.
Hope your well though all that aside
After last nights pi$$ poor performance I don't think anything could rile me up like our players did !

dontpassback

You janners keep on believing that mr Lowe will take you to the promised land,I will tell you now,he won’t,he will be gone when the first big offer comes along and dear old Simon keeps the purse strings tight.we haven’t got a lot of money,never have had,BUT we make ours count and spend it wisely on the academy and training pitches etc,whereas you have refurbished an ancient grandstand complete with pillars.why do you think we attract the best youngsters to ECFC and the only decent lad to have come through for you is jephcott.if your defence doesn’t get its act together you will be back in league 2 because unlike the crewe lad not many league one strikers miss open goals !

drake

You janners keep on believing that mr Lowe will take you to the promised land,I will tell you now,he won’t,he will be gone when the first big offer comes along and dear old Simon keeps the purse strings tight.we haven’t got a lot of money,never have had,BUT we make ours count and spend it wisely on the academy and training pitches etc,whereas you have refurbished an ancient grandstand complete with pillars.why do you think we attract the best youngsters to ECFC and the only decent lad to have come through for you is jephcott.if your defence doesn’t get its act together you will be back in league 2 because unlike the crewe lad not many league one strikers miss open goals !
You are right we may be back in league 2.
Its always nice to have a chance not to be though.
Your academy is doing better for us than it is you. As has always been the case.

graiser

Don’t think any of us believe that, if he’s successful with us it’ll mean we’ve been successful and yep he’ll probably be off sometime but until that happens we’re going to enjoy the ride, I can think of 2 of our former youngsters currently playing in the Prem, there may be more but I can’t be arsed to look it up, so what your implying is not quite correct.
Your academy is far better than ours so far but that’s not going to last.

dontpassback

Graiser,you make some valid points,but it takes a while to establish a good academy and that is exactly what the ECFC one is.In the Salford match day programme there was an article called one of our own,featuring the players who have gone onto play for city and at a higher Level,there were 20 players featured,yes 20 so when the Argyle academy produces that amount of players you let me know !