• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Grecianman135

Even if we get that the club will probably still be saying there’s no money available for new signings .Makes you wonder just what will be available in January.Maybe we’ll never truly know.
That's the worry I can on one hand appreciate the club keeping a certain amount of capital back,as I'm sure they know as well as us we won't have another decent player sale for a which based on the current crop if youngsters.(but not to say they won't eventually just not yet)

I just wish the club would come out and say this rather than say we're in the best financial position for years and don't need to sell players one minute then a few months later we don't have enough to sack managers,or we haven't been paid by club X,Y or Z or money for a recent transfer?

Like with Key's tribunal,does anybody know the date for that? and why are we just so accepting of it and not playing hard ball to get it sorted as I can see us getting mugged off there.

The board should be detailing what aspects are being improved upon and what percentage of capital is going towards each, obviously they can't give the actual figures but just some idea what the game plan is for financing, forward planning,playing squad and everything.

As at the moment we just seem to be ******* in the wind with no real plan IMO 🤷‍♂️

Unless the plan without saying is League Two and rebuild again for ex amounts of years,which if the genuine case should be mentioned to us without backhanded comments from Tagg alluding to the fact we need to "sustain at the highest possible level."

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like with Key's tribunal,does anybody know the date for that? and why are we just so accepting of it and not playing hard ball to get it sorted as I can see us getting mugged off there.
We are not accepting of it, but we now have to wait for a decision to be made. We have no choice.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go on... tell us what "hard ball" looks like, specifically, in this case.

Grecianman135

Go on... tell us what "hard ball" looks like, specifically, in this case.
Admittedly it's hard being the nature of the subject matter being a tribunal,it's all subjective depending on who's viewpoint we're looking from.

I suppose I'm after a bit more clarity,which I know we won't/can't get but more ****** off that it's had to go to tribunal to be honest.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Admittedly it's hard being the nature of the subject matter being a tribunal,it's all subjective depending on who's viewpoint we're looking from.

I suppose I'm after a bit more clarity,which I know we won't/can't get but more ****** off that it's had to go to tribunal to be honest.
The only downside to the Tribunal is waiting for it to take place. There are plenty of upsides. Whatever basic fee that they decide upon becomes instantly payable, none of the drip feed of installments malarky. The decision is made public so even we the "great unwashed" get to know the precise details, including the nature and timing of any add ons, and any future percentage of profits from sell on clauses. No cloak and dagger scenarios whatsoever. What more clarity do you wish for ?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

Rosencrantz

Landing a straight ball on the spot is high tariff indeed.

grecIAN Harris

You can guarantee if Aimson or Hartridge had made that sort of pass it would have been classified as a hoof down the middle.

elginCity

Comments suggest apart from that he had a stinker.

Trapdoor

You can guarantee if Aimson or Hartridge had made that sort of pass it would have been classified as a hoof down the middle.
It was a hoof. Thats 95% on the strikers physicality on pace to get in behind and hold the defender off. If Aimson or Hartridge had made that pass it would have been the keepers because we dont have a number 9.