• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I far prefer the system at some other clubs where there is just *one* thread about each current player and one thread per player maximum in the 'former players' section. More work for mods of course (no,I'm not volunteering) so I understand why this doesn't happen.
Can't the Mods just lock all the older threads? Shouldn't be a lot of work.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've merged two threads and locked a load of others. What a way to spend your tea break 😄
Ah, but on to the burning question. Earl Grey or English Breakfast?
And my mate Al has requested me to ask (in the interests of "full disclosure"), were any biscuits involved? And if so, which variety(s)?

link works for me (& I'm not logged into facebook)
Pic of Ethan in Leeds kit, & below entry & first few comments

WEST OF IRELAND LEEDS UNITED SUPPORTERS

Ethan Ampadu just turned 23.
How Chelsea failed to rate his potential is a mystery for all football fans.
Been Leeds best player todate in the #skybetchampionship
#lufc
#leedsunited
#skybetchampionship

Comments

Steve Redgrave
Chelsea failed to release the potential of Kevin de Brynane and Mo Salah. Ethan Ampadu looks like another who got away?

John Sherwood
Agree gonna be massive signing

Gwyn Evans Forge
Every welsh fan has seen his potential for years now. Always turns up for country and it would seem club now too. Definitely future captain material for both.

Ben Scott
He’s playing well in the championship… Chelsea need world class players… don’t get me wrong he’s been decent for us, but let’s see how well he does over the season and (hopefully) when we get back in the prem 👌

Rich Allinson
Chelsea have a habit of not seeing the potential in their youth players. I actually thought we'd overpaid for him initially, but wow turning out to be a steal. First name on team sheet for me.