• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy birthday, Ethan.

Cowshed Grecian

I think he needs Potter to be in the job come next summer to be in with a chance of the first team.

I'm desperate for him to make it at Chelsea, and I think he would have done if given more time in and around the squad the past 2 years. He is a product of the Chelsea system, where players like De Bruyne leave looking worse than they are because the managers have to play the players the owners wasted sh*tloads on instead.

To suggest he is championship level is laughable IMO. He was head and shoulders above anyone else we've produced in our academy, including current championship standard Jordan Storey for comparison. Ollie has worked so hard since leaving us to get where he is, but Amps had that natural talent I've not seen from anyone else.
Just because he was head and shoulders above everyone at our academy when he was 15 does not guarantee he will turn into a worldie footballer. He was a wonder kid that’s all. What Premiership teams would he get into seriously? Let alone Chelsea who are willing to spend £80m on the likes of Fafana.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just because he was head and shoulders above everyone at our academy when he was 15 does not guarantee he will turn into a worldie footballer. He was a wonder kid that’s all. What Premiership teams would he get into seriously? Let alone Chelsea who are willing to spend £80m on the likes of Fafana.
He wasn't just head and shoulders above his peers but also better than many of the senior players at the time.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would have won any of us the jackpot on Pointless tonight.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, I saw that. Should make him worth a few quid more!

denzel

Yes, and apparently he is more obscure than Chris Gunter!

Rosencrantz

Yes, and apparently he is more obscure than Chris Gunter!
Just luck that Gunter's Mum was one of the hundred people asked 😉

andrew p long

what was the question?

iscalad

what was the question?
Squad members at 2020 Euros

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amps started for Spezia in the latters 4-0 defeat away to Lazio this afternoon.

Picked up his usual yellow card this time in the first minute of the game someone possibly his dad surely needs to have a word with him.

Substituted 66th minute Spezia losing 3-0 at the time.