• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if the Belarusian team were taken straight to a gulag to pay for and repent their loss. I think gulags may well be on the rise again in Putin's Russia.
Sad to say anything could be on the rise again in Putin's Russia......a very dangerous individual.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
from the match reports of Wales dodgy defending and lack of grip in midfield, looks like Ethan should be straight back in for the next Wales game.

Ash

Another cap tonight but a truly disappointing result for Wales, only a point at home to Estonia 😳

Copernicus

Sad to say anything could be on the rise again in Putin's Russia......a very dangerous individual.
I was in Moscow a couple of weeks ago, very nice city, clean and safe.

I travel a lot and to be perfectly honest, the Ruskies are doing something right.

Putin, no different to our self serving corrupt politicians in any party, same the world over.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ethan picked out by the pundits on Sky as a highlight for Wales, bringing solidity and organisation to the Wales defence, which kept a clean sheet. Although the team's performance and result was poor the defence had leaked goals in Ethan's recent missed games.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was in Moscow a couple of weeks ago, very nice city, clean and safe.

I travel a lot and to be perfectly honest, the Ruskies are doing something right.

Putin, no different to our self serving corrupt politicians in any party, same the world over.
Sorry cannot agree with you he literally has blood on his hands.....Human rights organizations and activists accuse Putin of persecuting political critics and activists as well as ordering them to be tortured and or assassinated.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry cannot agree with you he literally has blood on his hands.....Human rights organizations and activists accuse Putin of persecuting political critics and activists as well as ordering them to be tortured and or assassinated.
Quite. Contemptible as I find Johnson and his cronies, I'm not sure he's in quite the same league as Putin [yet].

*Awaits wrist slap for taking the thread off-topic*

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite. Contemptible as I find Johnson and his cronies, I'm not sure he's in quite the same league as Putin [yet].

*Awaits wrist slap for taking the thread off-topic*
Yes you and me both.

Ash

Yes you and me both.
But both absolutely right, so a brief digression seemed fair!

WXF

A corrupt dictator is no different to a corrupt elected politician?
What rubbish. Putin is the biggest mafia boss and one of the richest people in the world.