• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

dommers

If they've got any sense, with COVID at the level it is, they'll stay well clear of each other.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amps playing well tonight and looking comfortable playing left back.

rooecfc

got man of the match according to the app FotMob

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amps playing well tonight and looking comfortable playing left back.
One of his best games I think - looks like a great utility player for a decent side. Wonder if he is homesick ?
UTC

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am sure City fans would never be this fickle and change their mind so quickly!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is ' Blades Analytic' basically one bloke in a bedroom with a fancy sounding social media handle?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is ' Blades Analytic' basically one bloke in a bedroom with a fancy sounding social media handle?
Does the 'A' in 'BA' stand for 'Analytics'?

Ash

You don't remember Derby about ten years back or Sunderland before. Sheffield aren't getting the results but they aren't getting their arses kicked week in week out like Sunderland and Derby were.
Yes I do. If 2 points from your first 17 league games doesn't make you the worst team, wtf does?!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
You don't remember Derby about ten years back or Sunderland before. Sheffield aren't getting the results but they aren't getting their arses kicked week in week out like Sunderland and Derby were.
Totally agree from what I have seen of them they play decent football. The other night against Newcastle was a good example of that. However they are woefully weak in the striker department and if they have any serious hope of staying up must surely have to look at bringing in a recognised striker during this transfer window.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Totally agree from what I have seen of them they play decent football. The other night against Newcastle was a good example of that. However they are woefully weak in the striker department and if they have any serious hope of staying up must surely have to look at bringing in a recognised striker during this transfer window.
Having already shelled out £23.5m on Rhian Brewster, not sure they're gonna have much room for manoeuvre.