• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone see and hear the brief interview he gave? By the time I got the barman to turn the volume up the interview had finished. Would have liked to hear what he had to say.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leipzig won 0-4 Amps unused.

burtiew

Hope he's not going to spend the season on the bench ... he could have done that in West London, and the way Chelsea are defending at the moment he could conceivably been fast tracked into the first team?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Could have spent the season down here getting a few games in at least he would have heard people cheering him on !

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I think he was badly advised and should have gone somewhere like Villa where he would have surely played first team PL football and stayed in the eye of the British media.....currently out of sight out of mind.

Andy Holloway

Personally I think he was badly advised and should have gone somewhere like Villa where he would have surely played first team PL football and stayed in the eye of the British media.....currently out of sight out of mind.
Maybe, Chelsea didn't want him to go to anybody else in the PL!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Andy I think that might well be the case.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
As I said before it wouldn't be the first time they've bought a player and benched him to have to face him.

InMyBlood

Shame he went to RB Leipzig. The antithesis of City. Many fans taking some king of action against them.

jimbo-gould

I think people are being miles too quick to judge. He’s had an injury, been fit for no time at all (if he is) and made the bench in the one league game they have had.