• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

ryancooper327

Playing Champions League for who ? Didn't think Leipzig were in CL this year.
I believe they are. They finished 3rd in the BL. I think top 4 get group stage places.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I believe they are. They finished 3rd in the BL. I think top 4 get group stage places.
Wasn't there something about 2 teams being owned by the same company couldn't compete ? Or did eufa fiddle the rules in favour of European clubs again.

ryancooper327

Wasn't there something about 2 teams being owned by the same company couldn't compete ? Or did eufa fiddle the rules in favour of European clubs again.
They both played in Europa League last season, they were even in the same group - group B.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
RB Leipzig are in the champions league this year

DB9

Gord sake my friend, Have you got proof UEFA fiddled the rules in favour of European clubs? Or is just one of your "Jokey" swipe at Europe again?

Temporarily Exiled

British clubs are also European clubs, because Britain is in Europe.

Thank you for attending my lecture.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great move for him out of the shadows now with the opportunity to show everyone just what he is capable of.

IndoMike

In order that we don't get all stressed out I think it's a good idea that we write off the possibility of any further fees from the wide boys from Cheesy and consider any crumbs which will dribble down to our piggy bank as a bonus.
This will avoid confusion regarding CL, Leipzig zoo, polar bears, calculus and other complications.
Forget it lads. We'll probably get zilch.

Andy Holloway

In order that we don't get all stressed out I think it's a good idea that we write off the possibility of any further fees from the wide boys from Cheesy and consider any crumbs which will dribble down to our piggy bank as a bonus.
This will avoid confusion regarding CL, Leipzig zoo, polar bears, calculus and other complications.
Forget it lads. We'll probably get zilch.
As much as that?

IndoMike

As much as that?
Probably a kick in the teeth as well