• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sam Parkin on punditry duty. I stood on his foot once. Beat that.

Colesman Ballz

Article in today's Daily Mail comparing, probable starting eleven Lincoln City and Chelsea U21s for tonight's Checkatrade Semi-Finals, weekly wages. Ethan recorded as being on 15K per week if my calculations are correct that is a staggering 780K per annum. Also interesting to see that average wage for Lincoln squad just under 1,400 and if you take out their two highest paid Frecklington 3K and Green 2K the average wage for the remaining nine players would be just over 1,000. Have to say that is lower than I would have thought so on this basis who do we think our highest paid players are and how much do we think they are being paid?
If you don't mind me saying this Sexton, I rather think that answers to your question would be better suited in a new thread rather derail this one.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Watching for Chelsea v Lincoln right now....he's a class above

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you don't mind me saying this Sexton, I rather think that answers to your question would be better suited in a new thread rather derail this one.
CB fair comment I did wonder about this too but not really sure which thread would be most appropriate unless possibly starting a new one.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watching for Chelsea v Lincoln right now....he's a class above
He is indeed but Lincoln now one up. Not really sorry because I would far rather see a league club go to Wembley than a Prem youth side. Hopefully the powers that be can make the changes necessary so as to avoid such a similar situation in next season's competition......Chelsea have equalised could go to penalties and would not bet against Chelsea now.

CREDYGRECIAN

He's so comfortable against big old league 2 centre forwards....

Makes it look easy

CREDYGRECIAN

Misses his pen.....great strike mind

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lincoln miss then Amps hits the post.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lincoln through to Wembley.....really pleased for them.

Antony Moxey

His penalty was ****e though.