• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

milts

Milts I have said this for a while. He's actually made us look like fools. Using our academy and not ever once giving any hope of signing on. Out of respect he should have with a move in mind. Disrespectfull if you ask me
Agreed. We all knew he'd move on at some point. The club would never stand in his way, but this leaves a very bitter taste.

Angus

So I've just heard that the negotiations have finished and it's a done deal. Obviously we haven't been told what compensation we are getting yet but it's confirmed - Ethan is a Chelsea player

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very disappointing, although cannot say I am surprised. Wish him well, certainly will follow advisor advice so wouldn't say a word against him personally

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let it go to a tribunal. We usually do quite well out of these.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis a shame because if we could have got him to sign professional terms we'd be looking at millions in a year or 2. I reckon we'll get about 300k

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't expecting this news. Wish him well but I do not think the Ampadus have made the right decision at all. Do they expect Ethan to play for Chelsea in the Premier League ? I don't.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
We don't know the details of the deal but on the face of it I'm very disappointed with this - for him and for us. I'll change my mind if I hear the terms of the deal and they are more favourable to us than I currently fear they are.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a shame that we'll never see his magic again in a City shirt.

Good luck to him though and he certainly has plenty of time to work out how to be a top level footballer and he'll always be one of our own.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will they loan him back to us? Or off to a L1 team.

Legohead

Banned
Best of luck to the lad. He's gonna need it.