Ethan Ampadu off to Chelsea

Trapdoor

Looks well out of his depth at Sheffield United but he's surrounded by poor players. You would have hoped that he stuck out amidst the ineptitude but hes doing too much ball watching. Would be better off dropping into the Championship and learning his trade.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think he's looked poor at centre back this season, a little better in midfield. Gotta be hard for a kid who just needs minutes on the pitch, to now be getting that for literally the poorest side in Premier League history. I'm still confident he'll spend most of his career at the top level and this year's experience will prove invaluable in the long term. If/when he goes out on loan next season, it needs to be for a settled side.
You don't remember Derby about ten years back or Sunderland before. Sheffield aren't getting the results but they aren't getting their arses kicked week in week out like Sunderland and Derby were.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
You don't remember Derby about ten years back or Sunderland before. Sheffield aren't getting the results but they aren't getting their arses kicked week in week out like Sunderland and Derby were.
Derby got 11 points in 2007/8 - 1 win, 8 draws, for 20 against 89. I never talk about this with my Rams supporting friends...

Sheffield Utd could match that the points total way things are going, though their goals against will be much better.