Ethan Ampadu off to Chelsea

Angus

So I've just heard that the negotiations have finished and it's a done deal. Obviously we haven't been told what compensation we are getting yet but it's confirmed - Ethan is a Chelsea player

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very disappointing, although cannot say I am surprised. Wish him well, certainly will follow advisor advice so wouldn't say a word against him personally

Snoop Fog

Tis a shame because if we could have got him to sign professional terms we'd be looking at millions in a year or 2. I reckon we'll get about 300k

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't expecting this news. Wish him well but I do not think the Ampadus have made the right decision at all. Do they expect Ethan to play for Chelsea in the Premier League ? I don't.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
We don't know the details of the deal but on the face of it I'm very disappointed with this - for him and for us. I'll change my mind if I hear the terms of the deal and they are more favourable to us than I currently fear they are.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a shame that we'll never see his magic again in a City shirt.

Good luck to him though and he certainly has plenty of time to work out how to be a top level footballer and he'll always be one of our own.