• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England's Ashes Test Team

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe being greedy but I think our batsmen were still a bit too cavalier in the last couple of hours. A lead of 400 should be enough though, shouldn't it?

Colesman Ballz

Maybe being greedy but I think our batsmen were still a bit too cavalier in the last couple of hours. A lead of 400 should be enough though, shouldn't it?
Well Alec Stewart, who knows a fair bit about the Oval, rates the Aussies chance of winning at 1%, hope that lets you rest easier Indo ?

IndoMike

Well Alec Stewart, who knows a fair bit about the Oval, rates the Aussies chance of winning at 1%, hope that lets you rest easier Indo ?
It's just that England in all sports (like City) tend to be gallant losers. Something tends to go wrong.
But if the Aussies can score 400 then they'll deserve it. Leach should pick up some wickets, Archer hopefully will dominate them and Broad usually starts well. Curran is useful, too.
Yes, it must be an England win

Alistair20000

Bookie’s odds are

9/2 Strines

1/6 England

If Alec Stewart is right Strines should be 20/1

geoffwp

What about the draw though? With the form that Labworst unt Schmitt are in I wouldn't put it past them to bat all day.
*that should put a hex on them*

Alistair20000

What about the draw though? With the form that Labworst unt Schmitt are in I wouldn't put it past them to bat all day.
*that should put a hex on them*
Bookie he say 66/1 the Draw

IndoMike

Bookie he say 66/1 the Draw
Worth a 100 quid on that. Who knows : :it might snow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Steve Smith out for 23! :)

IndoMike

All over today.
Smith's average for series is 110. Gotta hand it to the bloke. Made out life a misery.
Good on Broad : 3 more wickets so far. Excellent series for him.

geoffwp

Root!! 5 down