• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v Tunisia predictions

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd love to think differently but think we will make hard work of it as usual.However , we'll scrape through about 2-1.
Can you pick my lottery numbers this week?

IndoMike

Scrappy, nervy game which we win 1-0. Harry Kane to score.
Not bad at all

IndoMike

Feeling upbeat about our opener. We'll score three, pick up a significant injury and, as I can't see Tunisia scoring, keep a clean sheet.

3-0 England
Fired..........

IndoMike

We've been disappointed so much in recent tournaments that it is hard to feel confident about England and the team has weaknesses in defense and midfield. Also we shouldn't underestimate
the so-called minnows - for example if Salah had played for Egypt against Uruguay I think Egypt would have won. But, because expectations have not been as high as in the past, I think the team will be more focused and less hesitant, and I'm hoping for a 2-0 or 3-0 win.
Carp prediction

IndoMike

A relaxed yet confident team spirit see's England run out 2-0 winners.
Your rolling contract as England Predictor is terminated. Signed : Trusty people

IndoMike

Tunisia are not to be underestimated. I know FIFA world rankings have their limitations but Tunisia are currently ranked 14th - just behind England who are 13th. They easily topped their qualifying group. Their star striker (Msakni) is out injured but they are still dangerous going forward, though suspect at the back. So a bit like England. We should have enough to win, but this is a major tournament...

Ill go England 2-2 Tunisia
Promising, but with a few miscalculations. Come back next week

Banksy

Good call Banksy ..... wanna try for the Panama game ?
It's just typical England ramone , years of disappointment has led me not to expect too much!
I don't know enough about Panama but will go for a hesitant 3-0 to England!If we can't win that one we don't deserve to progress.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
It's just typical England ramone , years of disappointment has led me not to expect too much!
I don't know enough about Panama but will go for a hesitant 3-0 to England!If we can't win that one we don't deserve to progress.
I think Panama will be similar to Tunisia tbh IF they get a dodgy goal they will try and sit behind the ball but hopefully England will do enough to put them away.

Where was the VAR calls when Kane was being wrestled to the ground ?? Strange it was a Brazillian guy doing the job when we play ! Ref had a blinder in the game last night ..you couldn't hardly see his Tunisia wage slip in his top pocket !!

Banksy

Yes , I thought the ref had the game down for a score draw as well.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
found this " Interestingly Roldan's (the ref last night) blunders in the Mexico v Cameroon game in Rio may have paved the way for VAR to be introduced after he bizarrely disallowed 2 Mexico goals " says a lot !