• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v Italy Euro 2020 Final: Match Day Thread

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Arrival first then Inception.
Ah , two good ones.If you’ve not seen Inception before be prepared to scratch your head a bit over the storyline. Some people seem to need to watch it a second time to fully understand the plot. Excellent though.

geoffwp

I have watched inception but do need to watch again as you suggested. A complex film but very good. Love the music, think its Hans Zimmer. For some reason have not watched Arrival but heard very good things about it.
I wont be peeking Al. Tomorrow morning is good enough for me when the likelihood is the whole nation plunged into a despair of blood letting and mourning. 😅

grecIAN Harris

It's hard to believe we've seen City more times at Wembley than we have England in finals. At the turn at the century you'd never have believed that could happen.

Alistair20000

Feck

iscalad

Oldsmobile-88

FFS...That is all.

Mr Jinx

England get much needed does of realism.

After the 20th min, they were pitiful.

Back into the comfort zone of losing.

They had a good (and somewhat lucky run) but Southgate and England eventually got found out at the end.

Colesman Ballz

If you are going to sub in penalty takers it helps if they can score ! Woeful choices by Southgate! :mad:

Alistair20000

Your fault

My MDT’s got us to the final :p

Banksy

Beaten by bleddy penalties again. Second half poor , should have attacked instead of defending.Could have brought on the subs earlier surely. You couldn’t have written the script better ( for the Italians) , played into their hands come the end.