• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ENGLAND v COLOMBIA Prediction/Talk

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
England 1-1 Colombia

Colombia on pens.

Alistair20000

Stroudy up to mischief here to save himself from being eliminated from Lionel’s competition :eek:. (n)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
England to win this 1-0. An early goal will seem to settle us down but we'll have to nervously hang on for an eternity for the victory. Won't worry us ECFC types too much as we've been used to stuff like this under that former manager.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
England 1-1 Colombia

Colombia on pens.
Columbia crumble to England with a couple of screamers from Harry 3-0

I exit Logs comp and very delighted with it.

IndoMike

I expect it to end in tears, which is good news 'cos I expected the Germany or Spain to win the bleddy thing.

andrew p long

I have been listening to the late,great, much missed Kirsty McColl and the Tropical Brainstorm lp

There are not many songs with a football score as it’s title, but England 2 Columbia 0 has a good ring to it..

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Starting to get nervous now. One thing I think we can be sure of there are likely to be a few twists and turns. All the knock out ties have been close run games and I do not think ours will be any exception.

Need to see Stirling add some goals to his game and take some of the pressure off Kane.

A lot of people have dismissed Columbia but I am nervous. Them and Croatia were my fancied before the tournament and although I think we will scrape through I am concerned. We need to keep Quintaro quiet and make sure we attack with speed and fluidity and we will hopefully be ok.

1-1 with us sneaking a win in ET.

Alistair20000

Hopefully the Colombians will do a lot of manhandling in the box.
Spot on Indo (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nooooooooooooooooooooo..............................