• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Efl TV highlights deal

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought it was a great piece, and showed our club in a good way.
Exactly. Some people are never happy.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought it was a great piece, and showed our club in a good way.
Totally agree setting us well apart from the average Club.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
How dare they put the Club in such a poor light.
That's not the point I was making and you know it.

Grecian Max

Well. Fair enough to have a piece about the investment in the women's team. But the men's team played today. They interviewed MT but not about the match, only about the women's team. Then the presenters in the studio didn't even talk about the match (which they've done for every other match) they only talked about women's football. What a joke.
Agreed, pretty bizarre

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well. Fair enough to have a piece about the investment in the women's team. But the men's team played today. They interviewed MT but not about the match, only about the women's team. Then the presenters in the studio didn't even talk about the match (which they've done for every other match) they only talked about women's football. What a joke.
Bandwaggon jumping 101.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
They probably did ask MT about the game itself but probably edited it to suit the style of the piece. After all the feelgood factors generated in the last week I am sure that they wanted to fit something in about Women's football to keep the happy vibe going . I am glad they chose our club to highlight the fact that we do a lot of stuff that does not just involve the first team and we are a family oriented operation. For those neutrals watching, that must have given people a great impression of our club.

iscalad

That's not the point I was making and you know it.
Sorry 😞

Rosencrantz

Some good news although shame it's not more regular.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Mackie on tonight.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some good news although shame it's not more regular.

Still excellent news though.