• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Efl TV highlights deal

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought CM was too green orientated especially when Lowe was there.
Not really, didn’t he actually say Plymouth was in Cornwall once :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dontpassback

Not really, didn’t he actually say Plymouth was in Cornwall once :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Everyone knows it is !😜😜😜😜

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Everyone knows it is !😜😜😜😜
For the pedants among us, only Saltash Passage; and Maker and St John across the Tamar were in Devon until 1844.

Nowadays of course Greenland isn't in either Cornwall or Devon, it's in lonely isolation as a Unitary Authority.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
On a side note apparently England matches going to channel 4

Colesman Ballz

On a side note apparently England matches going to channel 4
To an old cynic like me this sounds like some scam dreamt up by Bojo and friends to make the sell off of Channel 4 more attractive to potential buyers ! :unsure:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
To an old cynic like me this sounds like some scam dreamt up by Bojo and friends to make the sell off of Channel 4 more attractive to potential buyers ! :unsure:
Maybe. At the moment there's some suggestions it's the whole rights to England games and others suggesting it's sky sports aspect of the package so nations league and friendlies with itv retaining their pack of wc / euro qualifying

The deluder

A shame it has left Quest from next season.I thought the balance of the highlights programme was just right especially with those guys who we not ex pro’s doing analysis.
Clinton Morrison, a nice upbeat fella for the screen but not for me doing analysis 😁
I was impressed with Jamie Mackie’s analysis the other night. That really surprised me.

tavyred

I was impressed with Jamie Mackie’s analysis the other night. That really surprised me.
The badge-kissing Scummer is indeed annoyingly competent at the punditry game unfortunately.

denzel

Shame Colin Murray thought that we were playing Northampton next!

Red Devon

Hopefully ITV will keep to much the same format as Quest who’ve done a pretty good job with it over the last few years.