• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Trophy 2019/20

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
All League 2 Final then 😀
I think those of us who hate this competition because of the involvement of Premier League B (U21) teams may now wonder whether, as all B teams have been eliminated, we can take a more relaxed view of the next game(s)

Red Devon

I think those of us who hate this competition because of the involvement of Premier League B (U21) teams may now wonder whether, as all B teams have been eliminated, we can take a more relaxed view of the next game(s)

For those of you who have taken a dislike to the Premier League B teams in the competition....those Premier League B teams have done little to impress anyone over the last couple of seasons in fact I think their results and performances have been embarrassing to say the least....Man City losing 3:1 to a Scunthorpe B team FFS, Leicester unable to turn over Newport B with a long list of results like that I can’t see them forcing their way into the FL through participation in this competition.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt Jay nominated for player of the round, vote here

Ian Russon

If we get to the final I do hope we continue to play the same squad.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Three Grecians in this article.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Won by Salford. Beat the vistors over us in the semi-final Portsmouth. Went to penalties.

Oldsmobile-88

Sunderland won the 20/21 final yesterday,laying their new Wembley bogey to rest.

Could be the turning point to better things,as happened to Coventry who won the much maligned competition a few years back.