• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Football suspended until 30 April

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
No comment from Matt T yet.

Andy Holloway

No comment from Matt T yet.
What more do you think he could add to that already said by the Club - zilch.

Ashford Grecian

Easy solution, pools panel 🤣

Grecian2K

Easy solution, pools panel 🤣
Or, as far as our Cornish chums are concerned, poo panel!:poop:

PeteUSA

Meanwhile back at the ranch,Karen Brady has suggested that the season finishes now, with West Ham just above the drop zone !)

I've been thinking about that idea, and I dont think it can be ruled out if a handle isnt put on this problem within a reasonable time. I dont know how it would go down with Mr Klopp though? I suspect he would see reason when peoples health/lives are obviously uppermost. Quite frankly I think it might be the only answer, and I dont think Liverpool would be exempt in the interests of fair play, Where do you draw the line on that?

PeteUSA

They always blame someone else. I hate the Yanks (except for some of their rock bands, blues singers, comedians, and actresses).

.....and the fact that you'd be speaking german now if they hadnt entered WW2.

Alistair20000

I've been thinking about that idea, and I dont think it can be ruled out if a handle isnt put on this problem within a reasonable time. I dont know how it would go down with Mr Klopp though? I suspect he would see reason when peoples health/lives are obviously uppermost. Quite frankly I think it might be the only answer, and I dont think Liverpool would be exempt in the interests of fair play, Where do you draw the line on that?
Klopp has already been praised by WHO for stating:

“If it’s a choice between football and the good of the wider society it’s no contest. Really it isn’t. “

Alistair20000

.....and the fact that you'd be speaking german now if they hadnt entered WW2.
I understand that Indo is a brilliant linguist and speaks fluent German Pate.

Always a bit easier to come on at half time after some other poor fecker has worn the enemy down too ;)

Rosencrantz

Always a bit easier to come on at half time after some other poor fecker has worn the enemy down too ;)
And then take all the credit too...at least in Hollywood, which informs the majority of the US 😉

Andy Holloway

A bit like bring Matt Jay on at 65 minutes against a slow, lumbering half back line!