• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL decision day - Monday 8th June (now Tues 9th June)

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the NL are (understandably) pretty stringent on the financial side of things, and if a team doesn't meet their criteria they don't have to accept the usual hierarchies.
You don't have to remind us Chimes 😉

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good shout. I just checked my emails and I found this same offer.

I've got a NowTV app on the TV so it works directly from there. It's not perfect picture quality, but it's more than adequate.
Boyo. If you post the email link we all win !
UTC

Rosencrantz

Devonboy

...and Argyle!

Tranmere only seem upset because it is them being relegated. They had a chance to convince other teams about changing the system and failed. Football is full of tough outcomes. They just need to get over it.

Devonboy

L1 predictions are that Tranmere would have been relegated if the season had continued.

Only a form based prediction but ...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
They've so short of money they have to make 20 people redundant but they can still apparently pay for legal advice!

IndoMike

Typical of the Football League. Unbelievable that we have to lose 150k for the privilege of playing in the playoffs of THEIR competition.
And is the final still to be played at Wembley - the biggest stadium, but with no spectators? Why can't Wembley allow the League to renege on the contract
due to the current circumstances? How much money will be wasted paying for the rental of Wembley?
It seems to me that the League have done very little to help during this corona virus crisis. If I'm wrong, please correct me, because it's better that I'm wrong and that the
League will reimburse us. Bloody cheek.

Banksy

Typical of the Football League. Unbelievable that we have to lose 150k for the privilege of playing in the playoffs of THEIR competition.
And is the final still to be played at Wembley - the biggest stadium, but with no spectators? Why can't Wembley allow the League to renege on the contract
due to the current circumstances? How much money will be wasted paying for the rental of Wembley?
It seems to me that the League have done very little to help during this corona virus crisis. If I'm wrong, please correct me, because it's better that I'm wrong and that the
Didn’t MT mention somewhere that he was hoping to get the EFL to reimburse the testing monies?
But up until now that’s just hope and the EFL are remarkably quiet on the subject so I’m not holding my breath. Subject to that , yes Mike I agree with you , bloody cheek .As you know , I’ve always been annoyed that we have to pay up big for this lottery while our little feathered friends down the road get a freebie.

IndoMike

Didn’t MT mention somewhere that he was hoping to get the EFL to reimburse the testing monies?
But up until now that’s just hope and the EFL are remarkably quiet on the subject so I’m not holding my breath. Subject to that , yes Mike I agree with you , bloody cheek .As you know , I’ve always been annoyed that we have to pay up big for this lottery while our little feathered friends down the road get a freebie.
That just makes it even more annoying.
The League does NOTHING for League 2 clubs. How the bosses earn so much for doing NOTHING amazes me

Fareham Grecian

Quite agree. And yes, final at Wembley, 7.30 Mon 29th June. Pathetic.