• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL decision day - Monday 8th June (now Tues 9th June)

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Confirmation of the League 1 curtailment

Matey at Peterborough is going to be spewing.

sign of the chimes

Every cloud ;-)

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apart from any testing what other costs to clubs is there apart from players wages which as we are usually reminded these aren't as high as L1 / Championship standard ?
There would be minimal staff at grounds , no stewards , no policing costs , no outlay for food and drinks etc.
My understanding is there is likely to be policing and rewarding costs for a playoff match due to the need to prevent unauthorised access to the ground and illegal gatherings around the stadium.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
My understanding is there is likely to be policing and rewarding costs for a playoff match due to the need to prevent unauthorised access to the ground and illegal gatherings around the stadium.
May I be the first to offer my services as a totally free of charge ball boy to any game that ECFC may need me ! I may have to run around a bit in the BB but don't worry I'll make sure not to delay any opposition corners or throw in's ;) ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder what the National League will now do, and how quick!

dontpassback

If the man who owns the house in st james road,has any sense he will be hiring a scaffold tower or cherry picker @ £15 each person he would probably make a bob as well !

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
May I be the first to offer my services as a totally free of charge ball boy to any game that ECFC may need me ! I may have to run around a bit in the BB but don't worry I'll make sure not to delay any opposition corners or throw in's ;) ;)
As long as you promise to throw the ball at the opposition players head like the girl used to 😳

fred binneys head

I’ll happily go and act as security guard stopping people getting in the ground, free of charge. Unless they try to get in while the game is on, when I’ll be otherwise engaged looking at the pitch through a crack in the gate.

fred binneys head

Me too. I’d love to be a ball boy for this game. I’d pay for it.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So am I. I had them for promotion along with Fulham, Exeter, and Man Utd to be top 4. Returned £580 and was looking healthy until coronavirus!