• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL decision day - Monday 8th June (now Tues 9th June)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just where are the FA in all this? They are supposed to oversee the game at all levels in England and lead in its wider interests. Utterly mute and ineffective. I have said before that the contrast with the ECB is huge, and this remains the case.
They have been busy rescheduling the FA Cup, which of course only now involves Premier league clubs

Banksy

They have been busy rescheduling the FA Cup, which of course only now involves Premier league clubs
Surprise , surprise. If this business goes on much longer English football itself will only involve Premier League clubs.

GJW

Latest update. Still going to be a Wembley final.

Last edited:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest update. Still going to be a Wembley final.
"Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad"

speedyflo

We could sit 2m apart at wembley!

Colesman Ballz

Hmmm ? I am wondering why they are intending using Wembley ? Maybe the FA are offering it's use free, out of the goodness of their hearts ? Alternatively, the cynic in side of me wonders if it is FA demanding that they want to be paid as part of their booking agreement with the EFL, irrespective if it is used or not ???? :unsure:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see that one PL club want to admit a few fans such as NHS workers, and with social distancing observed. Could we do that? Or does that add to the complexity of holding a closed doors event?

fred binneys head

If we did it would be like trust memberships all over again. 8,000 applications to the NHS two weeks before the game I reckon. I would certainly nick my wife’s lanyard and wear a wig.

iscalad

If we did it would be like trust memberships all over again. 8,000 applications to the NHS two weeks before the game I reckon. I would certainly nick my wife’s lanyard and wear a wig.
Not all NHS staff work on the front line. Goes off to butter up his son......

Andy Holloway

Just to wind up those non Trust Members & Ed etc;

How about restricting attendance to JUST Trust Members, after all..........;)