• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ed James

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not only would he have got games, I think his valuation would have gone up as well. He is such a good prospect, I think he would have cemented his place in the side. Would have fitted in easily with what GC wants as well as a ball playing centre back. Could well have doubled his valuation by the end of this season.
He will have doubled his valuation and more just by moving to Wolves.

Boyo

Another player who left the club to early
Should stay and get experience under his belt then move
Some players will thrive in a Premier League set up, others will struggle. Some players will reach their potential quicker by playing lower league football, other won't.

There's no right or wrong path and no doubt young players make a decision that they feel is in their own best interests with the aim of having the most successful career possible.

Memphis09

Some players will thrive in a Premier League set up, others will struggle. Some players will reach their potential quicker by playing lower league football, other won't.

There's no right or wrong path and no doubt young players make a decision that they feel is in their own best interests with the aim of having the most successful career possible.
Yes I understand
But I do think sometimes with young players there heads are turned to quickly
Still think it’s better to learn your trade then move

arthur

Yes I understand
But I do think sometimes with young players there heads are turned to quickly
Still think it’s better to learn your trade then move
Same applies to managers..... How's it going Stevie G? And a certain M Taylor may live to regret moving on up before he was ready to...

SaintJames

Same applies to managers..... How's it going Stevie G? And a certain M Taylor may live to regret moving on up before he was ready to...
I don't think Matt Taylor had a choice otherwise all his talk about being ambitious would have become quite empty words. Realistically, Rotherham are one of very few Championship clubs that an opportunity would arise from. He could have stayed here in his comfort zone and become either stale or complacent or both? In football management you cant pick and choose when you want an opportunity to progress comes around. Ask Graham Potter

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Ex-ciderrr

Great news, saw him in action for us in a couple of efl trophy games earlier in the season and was very impressed, one that I feel could break into the side sooner than expected and one that could well make us a nice transfer fee in the future.

Agent Andy

Great news , this boy will go places 👀