• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFCNursey : RIP

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did not know her personally but certainly knew of her very sad - Condolences RIP

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm shocked. Very sad news. RIP Nursey.

elginCity

Some wonderful heartfelt tributes to someone who I only knew of on here, but liked. She always came across as a genuinely nice person, with no side.

Bye Nursey!

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always a bright, cheerful lady. I well remember all the banter in Red Square with her and Cider back in my BOS days.

Will be sadly missed.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Another one of the City family taken too early. RIP, and best wishes to Mike, the rest of her family and friends.

STURTZ

She was a great person that was a pleasure to meet and chat with, will be much missed.

Oldsmobile-88

That is sad news indeed. Nursery always managed to keep some of us more disperputable RAWZtourists in order back in the olden days!!!
She will be sorely missed.
Great days mate..I will never forget the wonderful times & laughter on the train.Rachel was always at the centre of it.
As I posted on another thread,she had desperately bad luck with her health in the past few years.
We all moan about trivial issues in life,but this past week(past 4 months for me) has shown what the real issues in life are.Good health for family,friends & close football family.

LOG

Did not know her personally but certainly knew of her very sad - Condolences RIP
Same here and whilst i didn't know her personally it is clear that she was much loved and will be much missed by those who did.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't know her, but remember her frequent Exeweb postings and familiar avatar. Clearly a very nice person. RIP.

IJN

She was a lovely lady who always had a smile on her face.

As astra Rachel. ;(

Last edited by a moderator: