• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC vs Liverpool in NYC

CWH-NYC_

To City fans "stuck" over here during game time I will be at Nevada Smiths

http://www.nevadasmiths.net/football/fix.htm

Make yourself known and I am sure I can supply a pint of cider or whatever takes your fancy.

CWH

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Do you know what channel it will be on in Philadelphia?

CWH-NYC_

You will need to find a bar with the feed from England, it is not been shown on any local US channel to the best of my knowledge.

Boden512

Hello, I'm a Liverpool fan, just been browsing about seeing what you guys are saying about wednesday night and what not and saw this thread. I was NYC this time last year and found the LFC supporters club bar, guaranteed to have the game on and a really nice, welcoming bunch as well. It's called the 11th Street Bar on erm...11th street! between Avenues A&B.

http://w ww.11thstbar.com/

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its on the Fox Soccer Plus channel over here, which is a nationwide channel. I will therefore be watching it at home.

CWH-NYC_

Well done Pete, that will be a few more that will not turn up, so i don't have to buy a pint!

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Its on the Fox Soccer Plus channel over here, which is a nationwide channel. I will therefore be watching it at home.
Really!? So that'll be on in Philly too!? Got a mate there who is just getting in to 'soccer' as real Madrid played Philly union in a friendly the other week.