• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v PAFC.....

ecfc01

I have read lot of your posts here,sorry for the way you lot had to go though all that after the game!!
BUT...your lads have attacked away fans at your yard,and in pubs like the Brook Green Tavern a few times,when old chaps and ladies have been in said pub!! Ok may be in small numbers but still is not nice to be,in said area when this happens!!
I am not saying what happened was right,but what goes around comes around!!These lads should know the rules,on both sides if you want to fight,do with like minded chaps,not normal fans!
Well said, just what i was thinking,

taunton pilgrim

Always enjoy the games at St James Park, touch wood ive never had trouble there and dont intend too. I love my 10;30 start on the lager run from station to ground, and my lager run back to station after game. No car to worry about for this game. Not sure what our ticket allocation will be for this game, so mainly season ticket holders will snap them up in a few hours of going on sale.

Green lad

Well said, just what i was thinking,
ecfc01,thanks!
The problem is that when your lads,have done this the news gets around!!
This does in no way make what happen,right!!
Again,now chaps are thinking that Plymouth defiantly run the show down there again,this is what seems to matter to these lads!!
All of it is wrong,and when incorrect,and normal people get caught up in this,it is wrong,big time!!Again the police should have known this was a very high level game and did nowt about it,with only 60 cops out,is far from the right number for that game.

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

Green lad

Sorry I tried to put a link up,about other lads talking about this game,but by the looks of it,I am not allowed to put a link up,as a new user!The games now at home and a away is going to be a nightmare,with way to much police,and even more chav lads going to the games!!