• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC V FGR Matchday thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also really desperate for a ticket. I wasn’t sure I could go till late yesterday and now kicking myself. Fingers crossed someone can come through as twitter is full of bots and scammers!
FGR fans can pay on the day...

Grecian2K

Just don't roll up to the turnstiles with a steak pie in hand.

David Treharne

Rather a dismal day. It's 10c (2c colder than it was at 10:00) and it's getting colder, as the wind is going round to W. We've had more rain in the last hour, mainly in the form of showers, but at the time of writing it's dry. Cerainly a day to wrap up warm.

STURTZ

I see Torquay's game is off. We are so fortunate to have Chas and his team and that fantastic new pitch.
Didn't we have game against FGR that was called off through rain and massive puddles of standing water? Remember a couple of FGR players by the goalmouth trying to kick the water off the pitch.

manc grecian

Didn't we have game against FGR that was called off through rain and massive puddles of standing water? Remember a couple of FGR players by the goalmouth trying to kick the water off the pitch.
Boxing day old bean

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was prior to this new pitch and a boxing day, maybe 2017?. I think Tisdale may have even been in charge for that match, as certain Rueben Reid played in the re-match following his move to them.

Colesman Ballz

More like half a game ! :p

grecianred

It did occur to me. Whether to get in then speak to a steward…

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is a real shame we haven't been able to organise utilisation of the Away end in some form, but one of those things.

The sell out home ends seems to be a thing these days, which i think is a real reflection on the fans appreciation of our players, the relationship with them and what those players achieved last season. Hopefully these attendance increases are not a flash in the pan and can be sustained, as this is a vital step in becoming a reasonable force in league one.

denzel

Train line blocked between Taunton and Bristol might be affecting some of the FGR fans too.