• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC V FGR Matchday thread

No-one else seems to want to start the matchday thread so I’ll have a go.. Hooefully the pitch can cope with the rain and City get the win!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on you Reds , three in a row today hopefully 🥳🥳🥳

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
First home game for me for a month. I'm hoping that the new players that Forest Green have signed don't gel on their first game out. Expecting few changes from the team that started at Oxford.

Jason's preview

tom_ecfc

Come on City! Tought game against an unknown opponent after a number of vegan signings. Think we’ll nick this one 3-2! Winner coming from a Nombe header and full blown body slide into Zandie filming the 360 video, all laughs and end with a cuddle and high five! UTC

manc grecian

Few goals wouldn't go amiss

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping we can start the game a bit livelier than we have been doing. An early goal today and we'll stuff this lot.

grecIAN Harris

Well it's blowing a gale and been p!ss!ng it down most of the night in Winkleigh although it does say the sun is coming out just in time for kick off. Hopefully it's a little bit better in Exeter.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
FGR will scrap for a point so going for a difficult 1-1 with Stanno getting us a well deserved point on 78 mins. Crowd of 6,250

Avening Posse

I still think the defence may leak, but we are well capable of scoring more, so let’s have a 3-2 win in front of a big crowd UTC

Pete Martin (CTID)

All I hope is that we don't go for a Burton again!