• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v CUFC - Prediction Thread

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
[/B]

Only to arrive and find that ECFC have gone north to Carlisle where THEY should have been, playing at home to ECFC in the First Leg!!!!
at the danger of a whoosh, if carlisle had won 11-0 they would have overtaken City on goal difference, finished fifth with us 6th. The play off legs would then be reversed,with City home for the first leg.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not that bothered about the result, in a way would be better to lose than win, at least we'd know who we're playing in the semis and Carlisle would be a team I think we could beat. Expect an experimental Exeter team whilst Carlisle will put out their best team as they need a win. A relaxed City team to go two up, McAlinden and Holmes, Carlisle to score three and win.

6500 attaendance.
Oh how I wish I'd backed this scoreline, I had every intention of putting money on it as well, just didn't pass a bookies on my way to the ground!

We were only ever going to lose, it was the polite thing to do!