• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v CUFC - Prediction Thread

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Carlisle have sold 574 tickets at close of play.
Good stuff. Well over double what was predicted at the start of the season. Sound like they really will get to 700.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
EFL statement on the Leyton Orient situations with the need to have the season completed, plus their thoughts on Huddersfield fielding a weakened side.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/efl-statement-3705795.aspx

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
EFL statement on the Leyton Orient situations with the need to have the season completed, plus their thoughts on Huddersfield fielding a weakened side.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/efl-statement-3705795.aspx
For once I agree with the EFL. They really had no choice here.

Interesting what they say about Huddersfield. Let's hope all tomorrow's games are hard-fought with no second string teams.

The fact that we won at Donny will help - Doncaster need to win to have the chance to be champions. Notts County are also unlikely to take things easy at Newport.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking at the ticket website the OG and Main Stand look like they're not far off being sold out.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at the ticket website the OG and Main Stand look like they're not far off being sold out.
Just made that point to a mate. Hurry, hurry while stocks last. We had 6,612 at the Argyle game - 5,067 were City and 1,545 from Plymuff. Should be the highest home attendance of the season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Beers for tomorrow in the Real Ale bar, and plenty of them!

• Hanlons Brewery Yellow Hammer.
  • St Austell Brewery's Cornish Best,
  • Wickwar Wessex Brewing Co's Bob,
  • Milk Street Brewery's Funky Monkey,
  • Bass Ale.
  • Cheddar Ales' Totty Pot

On the cider pumps will be Thatchers Cider's Big Apple, and Westons Cider's Rosie Pig.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Just made that point to a mate. Hurry, hurry while stocks last. We had 6,612 at the Argyle game - 5,067 were City and 1,545 from Plymuff. Should be the highest home attendance of the season.
Would be great to beat 6612 but I would have thought somewhere around 5750 is more likely. Hope I am completely wrong on that. In any case it's likely to be a very good crowd for a game we don't need a result from.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be great to beat 6612 but I would have thought somewhere around 5750 is more likely. Hope I am completely wrong on that. In any case it's likely to be a very good crowd for a game we don't need a result from.
It'll be the away contingent that stops it being close to 6,612. If Carlisle bring 700, as they might, we could totter over the 6K mark.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not many seats left. If you're waiting until tomorrow for a ticket, then be prepared to stand

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-update-carlisle-united-3707047.aspx

Rog H K

Any one want a free u18 for the Doble/Cowshed. Pm me