• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Crawley Town build up, predictions etc. 1PM KICK OFF

I thought I'd seen a post before SOS and sorry if I repeated your point. Did you mention your last point to the EFL about the EFL saving on expenses? Think they should be made aware that we are aware of that issue, if you get my drift.
No need to apologise!
I didn't refer to the expenses point in either of my mails to the EFL.
You could try it alongside the more easily recognised and debatable issue of a ref coming from the same county-but no doubt EDL will have a retort up their sleeves on both counts.
More of us need to shout out about this.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
No need to apologise!
I didn't refer to the expenses point in either of my mails to the EFL.
You could try it alongside the more easily recognised and debatable issue of a ref coming from the same county-but no doubt EDL will have a retort up their sleeves on both counts.
More of us need to shout out about this.
Yep, it's becoming an issue to some extent. Can you post or PM me the relevant email address?

Yep, it's becoming an issue to some extent. Can you post or PM me the relevant email address?
Ok
Here goes!
try [email protected]

They (EFL) will probably respond by saying that all decisions on the appointment of matchday officials is made by a body called PGMOL. If they are feeling charitable they may decide to respond directly to your complaints without passing you over to the PGMOL
I cannot find a slot on their (PGMOL) web site for members of the public to make comments on individual refs-I imagine if they provided this service they would be swamped after every game.
https://www.premierleague.com.referees.
Before anyone jumps in and picks up on the "premier league" words in the above link their web site confirms that they (PGMOL) decide on officials across the PL, the EFL and Football Assocn matches.
They also have a postal address-details on their web site above.
Hope this helps!
UTC

IndoMike

Ok
Here goes!
try [email protected]

They (EFL) will probably respond by saying that all decisions on the appointment of matchday officials is made by a body called PGMOL. If they are feeling charitable they may decide to respond directly to your complaints without passing you over to the PGMOL
I cannot find a slot on their (PGMOL) web site for members of the public to make comments on individual refs-I imagine if they provided this service they would be swamped after every game.
https://www.premierleague.com.referees.
Before anyone jumps in and picks up on the "premier league" words in the above link their web site confirms that they (PGMOL) decide on officials across the PL, the EFL and Football Assocn matches.
They also have a postal address-details on their web site above.
Hope this helps!
UTC
OK thanks. I'll bung off a mail - diplomatic, of course.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, normal service
Cheers denzel, good man!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
More rest before Monday is only suggestion I have got ?
Do you really believe that 2 hours more rest would make a difference?

LOG

OK thanks. I'll bung off a mail - diplomatic, of course.
You tell 'em, Mike. Don't forget to mention how many times you've seen him referee (clap)

IndoMike

You tell 'em, Mike. Don't forget to mention how many times you've seen him referee (clap)
I trust the opinion of friends and family in Exeter who are City fans and the many Exewebbers who are often disappointed in Huxtable's performances.
Huxtable lives in Devon and therefore is being put into a potentially difficult situation when reffing in effect his local professional club, since he has to avoid any accusations of pro-City bias.
I really wish you could get your proper sleep at night.

Alistair20000

I will not be writing to complain about Mr Hutt Brextable. If I did, consistency would demand I send several letters. There are plenty of other equally inept officials that are used at our level.

Ashford Grecian

Easy peezy 3-1 City