• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC transfers, Ins/Outs for the Summer of 2014

Haldon Hill

38 years old !!! have a word with yourselves.

Paid a grand a goal perhaps otherwise forget him

Incidentally a 24 year old Ribeiro turned out for Burton second half today and played a stormer.

Make the guy an offer before someone else does.

I reckon he's so keen to move back to the west we could get a Championship/Div quality wing back for a sensible salary

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
38 years old !!! have a word with yourselves.

Paid a grand a goal perhaps otherwise forget him

Incidentally a 24 year old Ribeiro turned out for Burton second half today and played a stormer.

I reckon he's so keen to move back to the west we could get a Championship/Div quality wing back for a sensible salary
I'd expect ribeiro to go elsewhere to be honest. He's obviously got some talent and I can't see him waiting around for us to pay off our loan, which could be weeks yet.

Shame as he would definitely improve us. However, any spare cash we have must be spent on a striker.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

Oh heck.. Burton win 4-0, and the Burton forum first comment is ' one of the trialists,Ribeiro came on at half time and looked a class act...'

Haldon Hill

Oh heck.. Burton win 4-0, and the Burton forum first comment is ' one of the trialists,Ribeiro came on at half time and looked a class act...'

I went to the game in fact... by pure coincidence a bit of a work related corporate ..plus my nephew is a blades player..so his uncle Jack watched the game in comfort and had some fine local beer... I was very surprised to see Ribeiro walk out second half ..... looked a class above the rest .... and his second game for them I understand so they must be reasonably interested.

Moomin is probably right about the striker, and Ribeiro is not for us sadly. Rumour Swindon are interested as well but I think that's all it is.

Burton looked very good and well organised against a strong blades side and I think might be worth a punt for promotion... ( along with us to win it outright of course)

That's two football matches in 5 years almost unheard of in my household.

On the up

Cureton, Always a good goal scorer who can still do it in the lower divisions. Some how think tilsdale will be looking for a bit more mobility and potential to sell on. We'll see.

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Cureton, Always a good goal scorer who can still do it in the lower divisions. Some how think tilsdale will be looking for a bit more mobility and potential to sell on. We'll see.
(rofl)

Just spat my mocha all over the laptop !!

(rofl)

Red Monster

(rofl)

Just spat my mocha all over the laptop !!

(rofl)
Evening Missy I had you down as a Darjeeling man .

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think I'm just being silly but who is second in from the left in the picture at the top of this page? http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Exeter-City-boss-Paul-Tisdale-expecting-tough/story-21644902-detail/story.html

From right to left it's Coles, Hamon, Woodman, Grimes, _______ and Dawson. Who is _______?

Joshyd123

Think I'm just being silly but who is second in from the left in the picture at the top of this page? http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Exeter-City-boss-Paul-Tisdale-expecting-tough/story-21644902-detail/story.html

From right to left it's Coles, Hamon, Woodman, Grimes, _______ and Dawson. Who is _______?
I thought it was Ribeiro until he rocked up with a blonde bob.

HarryECFC

Edited post to add in that John O'Flynn has signed for Cork City.