• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
You clearly aren't up to posting a link... Glad you liked my post so much you had to quote it twice. Re-read my post; where do I say I looked for the item online or wished to do so ? Please PM me to avoid derailing this thread any more.
Tim, Have a close look at the snood, The badge looks like its been superimposed on it, I tried on the site he said but could not find it, I'm having doubts its really a thing but like to be proved wrong.

DawlishBouy

Tim, Have a close look at the snood, The badge looks like its been superimposed on it, I tried on the site he said but could not find it, I'm having doubts its really a thing but like to be proved wrong.

it’ s for keeping your neck warm during the harsh British summer.

DB9

Happily proved wrong although not a mask, It's one of those unlicenced things you get down a market, They do all clubs looking at it, Bit like a scarf outside of Wembley. No money going to the club and probably made in a sweatshop

Dannyred

E
Give us the exact description you put in please, Thanks
Exeter City face mask

DB9

E
Exeter City face mask
I found them, They're snoods not face masks and the advert on that well known online auction site shows a basic snood and they just use a transfer? On it, A bit like the new Torquay stadium video, Which was the same as others their chairman wanted for his former clubs, Same design with a different club badge on the side of it, The snood is the same.

andrew p long

Looks like I'll have to stretch my pension to another purchase. These look great.
Surely you are too young for a pension? Anyone who has turned 65 in the last week (sigh!) doesn’t get a state pension yet.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone who has turned 65 in the last week (sigh!) doesn’t get a state pension yet.
Spotty youths! ;)

CraigECFC

PRE ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE - All 3 new designs now available to pre order through the link below. This is a pre order open until Monday 27th July 6PM. Masks should arrive by 11th of August.
Get your orders in. A great way to shop in style and support the club with 50% of profits going straight to them. Already over £600 donated from previous sales.

DB9

PRE ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE - All 3 new designs now available to pre order through the link below. This is a pre order open until Monday 27th July 6PM. Masks should arrive by 11th of August.
Get your orders in. A great way to shop in style and support the club with 50% of profits going straight to them. Already over £600 donated from previous sales.

When are the last lot due Craig?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheers. Two ordered!