• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just worn a mask that I bought from Amazon. I think I must have a big head,
Perhaps you should have ordered the Ryan Bowman one?

PS: Still waiting for DannyBot to either provide us with details of his alternative mask offer...or just fess up that it's only available from his pc copy of Photoshop (as opposed to a real, physical shop)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like we're going to have to wear masks from Friday. While the guidelines say we can wear our own masks so long as there is nothing political or offensive, they've not banned football ones!

DB9

Looks like we're going to have to wear masks from Friday. While the guidelines say we can wear our own masks so long as there is nothing political or offensive, they've not banned football ones!
If they're telling you at work? To wear one, Are they supplying them?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If they're telling you at work? To wear one, Are they supplying them?
They've run out of the reusable ones! Plenty of the throw away ones though. Not sure I want to add to landfill.

DB9

They've run out of the reusable ones! Plenty of the throw away ones though. Not sure I want to add to landfill.
I presume biodegradable ones are more expensive than the throw away ones?

Dannyred

You clearly are not up to checking out the obvious place to look for items for sale, Give you a clue it’s 4 letters starting with E and ending with a Y hope that helps find it.

DB9

You clearly are not up to checking out the obvious place to look for items for sale, Give you a clue it’s 4 letters starting with E and ending with a Y hope that helps find it.
Give us the exact description you put in please, Thanks

Dannyred

Good to see Rob Edwards working as a model.

But I am curious that in an image search to get a pic that fits better I can't find the site that's selling them. Almost as if Dannyred created this image for his WUM activities. Perhaps Dannyred could give us a link to the website selling these.
[/QUOTE]
Good to see Rob Edwards working as a model.

But I am curious that in an image search to get a pic that fits better I can't find the site that's selling them. Almost as if Dannyred created this image for his WUM activities. Perhaps Dannyred could give us a link to the website selling these.

DB9

[/QUOTE]
You've already stated that, I've looked and have found no link to the snood, As I asked before, Can you please give us the exact description to use on this four letter online selling site, Or if you don't want to on here send me a PM.

Tim Long

You clearly aren't up to posting a link... Glad you liked my post so much you had to quote it twice. Re-read my post; where do I say I looked for the item online or wished to do so ? Please PM me to avoid derailing this thread any more.