• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

Grecian68

Away from the design discussion a further £200 pound from sales has been donated to the club this morning. Around the £600 mark now I believe.

Will speak to the club today in regards to a full crest design but won’t do it without their permission.
wore mine for the 1st time in Asda today, comfortable, looks nice, and at least your way, money goes to the club.

Dannyred

I saw this nice item online today, Sadly not from our club.

Question needs to be asked, During lockdown did nobody at the club think about making money for the club ?

Well Done Craig on making money for the club but there are those within the club who should be doing more.

Attachments

Legohead

Banned

Question needs to be asked, During lockdown did nobody at the club think about making money for the club ?

Well Done Craig on making money for the club but there are those within the club who should be doing more.
It's just a mask mate. No need for the club to introduce a whole new viral pandemic fashion range. What next? Criticism because nobody at the club had the foresight to bring out a range of ECFC hand sanitizers? Nothing to see here.

StudentGrecian

Pop them an email and stop asking the same question on here.

My uneducated guess would be the cost of unfurloughing the staff to deal with orders would out-way the potential profits. But then you probably knew that, just wanted to have a dig.

OmanGrecian

It's just a mask mate. No need for the club to introduce a whole new viral pandemic fashion range. What next? Criticism because nobody at the club had the foresight to bring out a range of ECFC hand sanitizers? Nothing to see here.
On the sanitizer bottles it could say:

"ECFC Oil Supporter"

i8cornwall

firstly Danny your an utter ****! Happy I’ve got that off my chest now.

I actually spoke to someone at the club while sorting some banners out and they felt at the start of the pandemic that face masks and the situation was a very sensitive matter so didn’t want to be seen to producing merchandise, which is fine and probably the right option. Add in to the fact they have much bigger issues to sort out currently.

the club where approached by a company offering to make them and they politely turned them down, Craig on the other hand has done this off his own back and put a load of effort in to raise money for the club.

also club badge would look terrible but each to there own, can’t please everyone.

Tim Long

Good to see Rob Edwards working as a model.

But I am curious that in an image search to get a pic that fits better I can't find the site that's selling them. Almost as if Dannyred created this image for his WUM activities. Perhaps Dannyred could give us a link to the website selling these.

CraigECFC

Pop them an email and stop asking the same question on here.

My uneducated guess would be the cost of unfurloughing the staff to deal with orders would out-way the potential profits. But then you probably knew that, just wanted to have a dig.
This is the case. I spoke to them a few weeks as they were planning on it. They clearly decided against after weighing up the options. I’ve definitely put in about 70 hours over the last few weeks so imagine the club having to pay someone for these hours. The club has 'made' over £600 from donations from this without having to take an employee off furlough. Financially it made sense for them.

Danny will be happy to know I spoke to they club and they have given me permission to use the full badge. These will be released later in the week once this latest batch of orders has been sent off. This will be a fitted style mask. I've done a few mock ups below. Let me know if people want something fancy and colourful or to keep it simple.

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I quite like the first one (with the stripe).

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd buy any of them Craig, probably all 3 :)