• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

CraigECFC

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I’ve put in an order for ECFC masks after a lot of interest in Facebook groups. Face masks are double layered reusable (washable) polyester Masks. They will be £8.50 each and this includes delivery of masks too. 50% of profits will be donated straight to the club. Design is as shown below in the picture.

Production time on the masks is 4 days so I’m not expecting them until next week. Once I have the masks I will take payments either through PayPal or bank transfers, will message all that have reserved once I have masks in hand.

I have 30 left to reserve so reply on here if you’re after one 👍🏼

Cheers UTC.

Attachments

Reactions: GJW

Tim Long

Hope everyone is doing well. I’ve put in an order for ECFC masks after a lot of interest in Facebook groups. Face masks are double layered reusable (washable) polyester Masks. They will be £8.50 each and this includes delivery of masks too. 50% of profits will be donated straight to the club. Design is as shown below in the picture.
Cheers UTC.
Yep, I'll have one, even if it's just a weird form of memorabilia for generations to come.

Andy Holloway

The Club crest might be a bit of a giveaway if you wear it when you rob a bank though!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ll have one please

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll have one please.

fred binneys head

The Club crest might be a bit of a giveaway if you wear it when you rob a bank though!
I wear my argyle face mask for that, but don’t tell anyone.

Boyo

50% of profits to the Trust. What about the other 50%?

iscalad

They don't have to give anything to the Trust.

fred binneys head

Simple - the person who got off his arse, took the risk and produced them keeps it.

crocks

Yes please, I'll have 2.