• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Easyfundraising.org

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Have registered and will bare it in mind. Looking at Tesco it says you can get up to a £5 donation for ordering groceries online but seems to only apply to first order. Still even that would help.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Cheers Richard. An important point is that you only use it as/when you choose to. The option is given on every shop to use or not use at your own discretion.

Silver fox

Cheers Richard. An important point is that you only use it as/when you choose to. The option is given on every shop to use or not use at your own discretion.
I'm in (y)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Well done Mr. Fox!! :)

Silver fox

Well done Mr. Fox!! :)
No problem, let's get as many as possible on board (y)

Pete Martin (CTID)

No problem, let's get as many as possible on board (y)
81 on board now.....51 new this month.......can we make it 100 very soon??

Silver fox

81 on board now.....51 new this month.......can we make it 100 very soon??
Sure we can Pete(y)

Pete Martin (CTID)

edindevon

I've signed up and am willing to give it a go, but I'm confused (easily done!) by the figures on the website. It says that £3345.21 has been raised so far and lists the top supporters as having raised:

1st Ian A £44.46
2nd Sue M £28.86
3rd Alice C £28.78
4th Paul S £13.42
5th Garry S £4.73

...so if there are now 87 members in total, even if the remaining 82 were all tied in 6th place having raised £4.72 each, that would add a total of £387.04 to the amounts listed above, which doesn't come to £3345.21? Where am I going wrong Pete?

Pete Martin (CTID)

....so if there are now 87 members in total, even if the remaining 82 were all tied in 6th place having raised £4.72 each, that would add a total of £387.04 to the amounts listed above, which doesn't come to £3345.21? Where am I going wrong Pete?
Yes, I know it's a bit confusing Ed. Do you remember the Trust promoting "Buy.at"? That was the forerunner to this scheme and I think even that was originally called something else. The scheme goes back probably 10 years.

Over those 10 years it has gone through updates and changes and this one is the latest incarnation. The total shown is the total amount raised over the years we have been in the various different schemes (they've all been run by the same people). A little bit misleading to the casual reader but, essentially, correct. That is the total that has been raised, but over 10 or so years. The bottom line is (as they used to say at Tesco) "every little helps". :)

The basic tenet remains.....the more people that sign up.....the more we raise!