• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Easyfundraising.org

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
When British Gas sort out their technical problems i am lead to believe i can link my direct debit to easy fundraising so my monthly direct debit is contributing. When i have time i am going to contact Sky, South West Water and my other providers of car insurance, house insurance and see if i can do the same.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
following a dispute with Sky Broadband i decided to switch my broadband and went with BT which included the BT Sport aspect also and have raised £15 for ECFC ST. So easy to use and potentially can raise significant sums for ECFC.

We need to get a 1,000 of us using this. Just think of how much can potentially be raised with no extra spending.

Donation ref: 11958326

Retailer: BT Broadband

Sale date: 03 Dec 2014 17:33:14

Donation: £15.00

Total donation: £15.22

Cause total: £3415.77

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
We are up to 104 members. 9 new this month. We need more. Keep signing up and raising money for our trust.

Sign up. Takes moments to do. I have already raised £15.44. Every penny helps and the more of us that do this can help our football club without having to spend any extra money.

Last edited:

Nigel E

We are up to 104 members. 9 new this month. We need more. Keep signing up and raising money for our trust.

Sign up. Takes moments to do. I have already raised £15.44. Every penny helps and the more of us that do this can help our football club without having to spend any extra money.
I'm close behind you. Signed up in early Nov and now up to £14.53. (Largely thanks to a tenner earned by signing up to a newspaper archive research site that I'm now going to be using a fair bit.

I used the buy.at version yonks ago but lost inclination because it wasn't as user-friendly as this new incarnation. Strikes me there are better retailers signed up to 'easyfundraising.org' too. This really could be marketed by the club more prominently than it is

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just had a thought.

If ECFC FB page and twitter pages set up a link to invite people using that link then when those people sign up via that link and make a purchase with an attached donation it will raise an extra £1 for the club. Again even if only 100 signed up this way its an extra £100

Nigel E

Dragged this out of the archives, now that I've finally got to the top of the list!

Hasn't exactly been a money spinner for the Trust, but has raised a few quid over the years.

I think ad-blockers have had an adverse impact in recent times, but I have a tablet that I use for purchases through easyfundraising that I don't run adblockers on.

easyfundraising.jpg