• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

duffy signs new contract

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just seen on official site that duffy has signed new deal...genuinely surprised with him throwing his boots into the fans at hillsborough after the game...

Some good news on a footy less Saturday...

Sorry can't do a link on the phone...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

samwise

Fantastic news IMO, he's been one of our more consisent players in the last two years.

Now if Cureton could just follow suit please!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excellent news. Nice way to start my working day.[y]

FAN-TATIC

Just seen on official site that duffy has signed new deal...genuinely surprised with him throwing his boots into the fans at hillsborough after the game...

Some good news on a footy less Saturday...

Sorry can't do a link on the phone...
'Throws his boots into the crowd' so therefore it must be his last game for City. Typical Exeweb train of thought. I saw Logie do it after the Huddersfield game at home last season, never occurred to me that it was his last game for City!

So far only Matt Taylor has hinted that he's off.

Excellent news one the most consistent players on the books at City. Never crossed my mind that he was off when he threw his boots into the crowd at Hillsborough and I am sure he done the same last year!

Red Alert

Great news, I would make him captain too.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
'Throws his boots into the crowd' so therefore it must be his last game for City. Typical Exeweb train of thought. I saw Logie do it after the Huddersfield game at home last season, never occurred to me that it was his last game for City!

So far only Matt Taylor has hinted that he's off.
Typical Exeweb? The boots into the crowd is a traditional farewell as was hamers gloves to the crowd the week before...as for logie, he may well have believed he had played his last game for the club having scored so few and carried the extra weight throughout the season...a lot of clubs would not have re-signed him after 3 goals (iirc?).

Speaking to others in Sheffield that weekend, I know I wasn't alone in thinking he was going...

Great piece of news to start the day .

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
For the record, Spanky is thoroughly delighted.

If only Duffers could keep his concentration for 90 minutes. What a player he could be.