• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Drunken Injuries

journeyman

Can't remember a thread on this so I'll start one myself. Any stories about injuries obtained while under the influence?

I'll start. Was my birthday on Tuesday and got suitably leathered, fell over on the pavement and have a massive gash inbetween my nose and lip, which will leave a permanent scar. Nearly broke my nose too. The important thing is, I learnt my lesson ;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I tried climbing one of the arches in the Cavern and failed. Got about a 2 inch cut on my head and had to walk to A&E at about 3 in the morning. After glueing me up they then decided to hold me for a bit because of high blood pressure or heart rate, can't remember which because I was ****** :D

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ahaha cavern related injuries are the best type of drunken injury!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
scar on my head for walking into a cupboard door when drunk - oops!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Slipped on a dancefloor when I were 19 and broke my wrist. Fell against a wall outside a nightclub in St Helens, the doormen wouldn't let me and my mate in cos we were wearing rugby tops, so we took em off wearing only our bras underneath, except as I took mine off I stumbled and fell against the wall, to leave a nice graze on my forehead :$

I tried climbing one of the arches in the Cavern and failed. Got about a 2 inch cut on my head and had to walk to A&E at about 3 in the morning. After glueing me up they then decided to hold me for a bit because of high blood pressure or heart rate, can't remember which because I was ****** :D
more likely had half a pint,tripped and hit your head on the tampax machine,had a millimetre cut,walked to casualty at 7pm and was laughed out the door.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Broken nose in Kavos on a lads night out on holiday......

Scooterboy 65

Far to many bangs on the head from going back in the wheelchair blame City Casual for that. I was more sensible when I was able bodied lol

Mike

Tried jumping over a bench on my way home, didn't make it and ended up with a cash in my shin.

zider

walking home from the pub 1 night talking on the phone to the now mrs zider missed the curb and went a over t , just my pride got hurt but she did leave work to pick me up . ( yes from the curb and in the car )

Last edited: