• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

DO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY OWN SHARES IN EXETER CITY?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
See HERE

iscalad

Already posted 🙄

Pete Martin (CTID)

Apologies
Already posted 🙄
Apologies. I hadn't appreciated the link had already been provided.

Unlike Facebook, there doesn't seem to be a facility to delete a post, so...... *Mods* - Can you delete please?

andrew p long

Or just combine the threads..

iscalad

Apologies

Apologies. I hadn't appreciated the link had already been provided.

Unlike Facebook, there doesn't seem to be a facility to delete a post, so...... *Mods* - Can you delete please?
To be fair yours is the stand out thread title.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
In my drawer of many things I have found a Bond Certificate in order to 'help with the re-purchase of St James Park' anybody know how that's going and do I own part of the ground 😀 😀 😀

malcolms

Like everything else, there are often different threads to any particular story. I gave the club 10k to help with the outstanding payments in the Sean Devine transfer. In return i was told that club shares would be issued to cover the debt. To cut a long story short, it appears the shares were never registered and when the Trust took over they weren't (perhaps understandably) prepared to acknowledge the commitment. I have never pursued the matter, but just mention it to illustrate how convoluted these things can be. If the club is looking to repatriate some of these misplaced shares, perhaps, they might like to reconsider allocating a few to me...I'm not looking for any monetary gain.

Grecian 1901

In my drawer of many things I have found a Bond Certificate in order to 'help with the re-purchase of St James Park' anybody know how that's going and do I own part of the ground 😀 😀 😀
Can you share with the Football Club museum?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can you share with the Football Club museum?
I would be more than happy to donate it is just lying in my drawer - let me know if you would want that and what I need to do

Grecian 1901

Thank you. Much apprecated.
You can contact me via History group on archive.

Is there a way on here to personal message?