• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Do you excretians understand the ..... FACTS ?

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
excretianFannyow, please keep a way from internet photo's of male sexual parts, it's a little worrying

grecianfaniow

Last edited:
Atleast 5 out of 8 excretian opponents so far have same position or are even worse in league position.
how can we play against someone with the same league position?

Last edited:

grecianfaniow

excretianFannyow, please keep a way from internet photo's of male sexual parts, it's a little worrying
Hey dont involve me in your mummy's instructions timmy!

Incontinentia

a mid-table finish in this 3rd yeaR of recovery would not be too bad
As I've said, it wouldn't be too bad.

Just mentioning in passing that one of the sides you followed back into the League set the bar for success quite high by immediately going up automatically to League 1. But I suppose it's a case of different sides, different ambitions.

Anyway, one step at a time BTI. The first job is taking a pretty easy chance to turn around your dismal losing run on Saturday. Good luck with that.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
how can we play against someone with the same league position?
HELP....excretian knumbnut freakery. surely you can see i mean .... same points

jeez.....you'll be moaning on about spellings, capitalisation, cathedrals, attendances, or some other excretian freakery again next. just stop it !

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I've said, it wouldn't be too bad.

Just mentioning in passing that one of the sides you followed back into the League set the bar for success quite high by immediately going up automatically to League 1. But I suppose it's a case of different sides, different ambitions.

Anyway, one step at a time BTI. The first job is taking a pretty easy chance to turn around your dismal losing run on Saturday. Good luck with that.

Just remember. At this early stage, it is still quite probable that in the near future you will be in the same division as the Gulls or lower. Remember, excretia are not that good a side, and together with a fair old slice of continued luck, have undoubtably been over achieving. FACT.

GrecianWonder

im sorry but you just make me laugh!!

how you think you obviously know best!

i think you need to stop sitting at home trying to find excuses for why your team is so crap and get a job

EXMADCITY

bti Torquay are SHI* just grow up and get used to it