• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Do you excretians understand the ..... FACTS ?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is; heard it before, boring, complete boredom, "im going to top myself for an interesting change" boredom.......then there is you BTI. Were you born that way or have you practiced for a very long time to hone your boring skills? Because I'll tell you what fella, you take the state of boring to a whole new fekkin level. Get out sometime, get something for your spots, get a girlfriend, change your underpants, stop masturbating in front of your computer, wipe the dribble from your chin, stop picking your nose, get a fekkin life and post something that is interesting and new.

Last edited:

Stuart Storer's Tache

There is; heard it before, boring, complete boredom, "im going to top myself for an interesting change" boredom.......then there is you BTI. Were you born that way or have you practiced for a very long time to hone your boring skills? Because I'll tell you what fella, you take the state of boring to a whole new fekkin level. Get out sometime, get something for your spots, get a girlfriend, change your underpants, stop masturbating in front of your computer, wipe the dribble from your chin, stop picking your nose, get a fekkin life and post something that is interesting and new.
To be fair Geoff I used to like BTI's weird and random posting to an extent, but unfortunately like his bitter yellow friends he's fallen into the clutching at straws trap

Grecian2K

Mind you, Jerky does have a certain point about playing teams placed below us...
....not quite as pronounced (yet) as last season, though WHEN 22 OF THE 23 TEAMS WE PLAYED FINISHED BELOW US!!! :D
<huge snigger>

(or 23, if you count Cursed Ashton :$ )

Last edited:

GrecianWonder

Get out sometime, get something for your spots, get a girlfriend, change your underpants, stop masturbating in front of your computer, wipe the dribble from your chin, stop picking your nose, get a fekkin life and post something that is interesting and new.
Bravo :D very good!!

top that you eunuch

We have lost away to the team 1st and 9th in the league and at home to the 4th placed team. We drew at home with norwich who though currently sit 14th after a poor (to say the least) start under Gunn and are far better than that and will finish around the play offs. We drew away to leyton orient (21st) maybe we should have won but I would generally accept a point from away games and drew at home to yeovil (20th) who I will admit we should have beaten. We did beat Tranmere and Carslile, from my reckoning we should have an extra 2 points 4 at a stretch considering the games we have played. Justify your points tally!

You must agree you should have beaten Grimsby and got at least a point at Bradford, that puts you 4 points short of where you should be. We haven't lost to anyone outside the top 10!

Last edited:

argyle-ive

fascinating... (tm me)

elginCity

Ive,

I log on, couple of clicks and spend valuable time reading your contributions on here.

Is it too much to ask that you provide some wit or insight from a Green perspective? All we ever seem to get from you is 'fascinating'.

Your input is becoming stale and tired, just like your shambling excuse of a football club. Buck up FFS, both of you. :D

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see my thread has ruffled a few feathers.

It is very easy to get at these excretians when you deal with FACTS that they obviously do not like read about.

The run of good fortune does continue.

.....and we have been playing the better sides so far.

I'm very sorry, and all that, but again these are facts.

Grecian2K

Some more (consecutive) FACTS for you to consider, Jerky....
TURKEYS 0 Barnet 1 - FACT! <chuckle>
Bradford C 2 TURKEYS 0 - FACT! ! <chortle>
TURKEYS 1 Bournemouth 2 - FACT! ! !<titter>
Rochdale 2 TURKEYS 1 - FACT!!!<snigger>
TURKEYS 0 Grimsby 2 - FACT!!! <G U F F A W>

I'm very sorry, and all that Jerky, but again these are facts.

PS: Here's to Macclesfield helping the Turkeys keep up on the one thing they're challenging for this season - keeping up with the Scummers as THE COUNTRY'S MOST CONSISTENT(ly crap) SIDE!!! [y]

Last edited: