• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Do we "deserve some points"?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we deserve what we get.

Playing good football and getting no points is not the objective. Playing badly and getting points is not ideal, but it's a darn sight better than playing well and getting nothing.

The team needs to adapt or we will go the way of Aldershot and Torquay. This is a results driven competition. Sort it out Tisdalethorpe.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
You have to earn points - 300 passes on the half way line isnt dominating the play - the simple fact is in 3 league games we've scored 1 that's never going to earn you enough points.

Last edited:

suffolklad

Having been present at the last 2 home games, its clear to me at least that it was experience or the lack of it that gave it away. No one it seems is recognising that we are far from full strength. with 6/7 first team players out any team will struggle.
For what its worth i gave up with this site last year due to all the negativity, i'm about to do the same again.

Tisdale supporter yes and proud of it.

manc grecian

Having been present at the last 2 home games, its clear to me at least that it was experience or the lack of it that gave it away. No one it seems is recognising that we are far from full strength. with 6/7 first team players out any team will struggle.
For what its worth i gave up with this site last year due to all the negativity, i'm about to do the same again.

Who are these 6/7 players?

denzil

Sorry sometimes (well most of the time) he spouts some nonsense - we deserve 0/Nil points and what have we got 0/Nil points. Tables don't lie.........

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
6 or 7 players ?

Wheeler
Holmes
Troy

Who else ?

Banksy

Roll on non league eh suffolklad?

berniesworld

You have to earn points and win them, no one deserves anything

rp42

Wouldn't expect you to put yourself down would we Tis-Stale.

PeteUSA

Who are these 6/7 players?
I would have liked some clarification on that as well. Unfortunately Mr suffolklad has said his piece and gone back into retirement again. Can anybody else put forward the names of all the injured players? I make it Holmes and TAH. and the latter is no longer reliable enough to be considered an automatic starter.