• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Discuss

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just watched Logans equaliser on sky sports news. Looked a tad off-side. Was this a jaxxie excretian break, or was he level ?

.....absolutly no controversy regarding the thumping goals scored at the Moor yesterday by the way. Just superb. FACT.

col46upwood

Just watched Logans equaliser on sky sports news. Looked a tad off-side. Was this a jaxxie excretian break, or was he level ?

.....absolutly no controversy regarding the thumping goals scored at the Moor yesterday by the way. Just superb. FACT.
Each of our goals were a thing of beauty.Goals from each department of our team as well(defence,midfield and attack).

The futures bright the futures YELLOW.:D

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, you've got us bang to rights there, Jerky.

From my vantage point on the BIG Bank Logie was clearly at least 50 yards offside - not to mention the fact that he head-butted their keeper into unconciousness before putting the ball into the net with his hand. :S

Mind you, far from the first crucial goal netted by the Logie-meister. I, FOUR ONE, recall one in a certain play-off SF....not to mention a PROMOTION clinching one in L2 as well ;)

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Clearly onside, left back player was well behind the legend, as I for one remember, was all your defence May 2008 <snigger>

Grecian_Harryj

Wow top of the league on the first day, that usually means promotion :$

awayday

Please tell me you are not banging on about the 4-1 defeat still, it says it all when in the only positive thing that you guys seem to remember is something that happened over 2 seasons ago. Never mind, carry on as you were. Just to remind you, you did get promoted into League 1 since, but glad to see promotion from your long 5 years in the conference was more of an achievement to you guys. We didn't seem that bothered to be honest being we only did 2 seasons down there.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
We didn't seem that bothered to be honest being we only did 2 seasons down there.
Pot, kettle, black.

Poultice

Please tell me you are not banging on about the 4-1 defeat still
Well I 4-1 am.

GrecianWonder

well if we came across that sort of defending im sure we would have been much more clinical...

it was a shambles.

and now will come out the "you can only beat whats in front of you" tosh.

also noticed on the highlights on the BBC site that your attendance was heavily increased due to the youth club that had obviously gone to watch in their blue jackets!!

did you get over 3,000?

STURTZ

I 4:1 am far too aloof to resort to such nonsense.