• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dino visser released

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor has confirmed that Dino Visser has turned down a deal with Exeter, and despite looking for a temporary replacement for the injured Maxted, he's having to continue with Jack Arthur.
Better 'the Devil you know' - City should increase their offer to Dino.
UTC

Reactions: Ash

GrecianExile

When asked why he turned the deal down Visser said “I simply can’t live up to the standards asked by Pete in the USA, apparently he even criticised how I did the laces up on my boots so it’s probably best if they offer the deal to Pete himself”

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Better 'the Devil you know' - City should increase their offer to Dino.
UTC
Disagree strongly. Visser is ok but not worth a pay rise on what we were paying. Hd is nothing special. I could save 3 pens in a shoot out.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Disagree strongly. Visser is ok but not worth a pay rise on what we were paying. Hd is nothing special. I could save 3 pens in a shoot out.
Perhaps City should sign you 👍

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps City should sign you 👍
Sounds good to me. Not sure I would pay to watch me though 🤣

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guys. Saving 3 penalties in a row (let alone saves in games) is enough for me to try & keep in in the sqaud in the run in. UTC

IndoMike

Sounds good to me. Not sure I would pay to watch me though 🤣
I dread to think what Pate would make of you..

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he felt hard done by having played a big part in the City’s success in the EFL Trophy and getting little or no recognition for his efforts.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he felt hard done by having played a big part in the City’s success in the EFL Trophy and getting little or no recognition for his efforts.
Ladies & Gentlemen.
We currently need cover for our goalies a bit like when when Brennan joined us to cover for Sparkes. ECFC needs to 'speculate to accumulate' IMO.#
UTC

Rosencrantz

I blame that city player knockout thread which I'm not sure of the point of. Someone start giving him some points back 😆