• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Bowl/St Luke's Cup 2018/19

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's supposed to be on April 30th at Coach Road Newton Abbot. I'm hoping common sense prevails and this will change as we have our Youth Alliance Cup final match against Wigan at SJP scheduled for the same day.
They have now moved the game to this Monday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Rog H K

Don't forget City's Cup final tomorrow. We will have the kids literally playing as U23s play Tuesday. Be tough one. At Newton Abbot Devon FA ground.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't forget City's Cup final tomorrow. We will have the kids literally playing as U23s play Tuesday. Be tough one. At Newton Abbot Devon FA ground.
Apologies if I''m misreading your post Rog but I think it's the other way round.
U23 manager Dan Green naming the side against Plymouth Parkway in the Bowl tomorrow (Monday) and then Chad Gribble's Under 18s on Tuesday against Wigan (Youth Alliance).

Rog H K

Apologies if I''m misreading your post Rog but I think it's the other way round.
U23 manager Dan Green naming the side against Plymouth Parkway in the Bowl tomorrow (Monday) and then Chad Gribble's Under 18s on Tuesday against Wigan (Youth Alliance).
Oopsy. Under 18s v Wigan tomorrow. Stronger team tonight in Devon Bowl U23 & Reserves . Stand Corrected Mike(y)
UTC see you all tonight.

andrew p long

Are we doing a separate MDT for this? (Dontcha just hate TLAs?)

Rog H K

Are we doing a separate MDT for this? (Dontcha just hate TLAs?)
We haven't for any of the other games. Just added to this one.
This is now the....
Official Match Day Thread For The Final Tie Between The Parkway FC of Plymouth and the City & County of The City of Exeter of Devon in The Devon Professional St Luke's Bowl Trophy .
Weather is cool and blue sky with a hint of Altocumulus on the horizon with no sign of rain.
Pint of Sam's Dry cider in 'Ye old Cider bar' in East Street with half a french stick filled with cheese and onion @£5.80 is highly recommended.

denzel

Aaron Martin, Alex Hart ridge and and Luke Croll start! Solid in defence!!

andrew p long

OK - so who are Moyse and Clements? I don’t recognise those names. Other wise full of the over 18 professionals.

( is it good news for tomorrow that Jack Sparkes isn’t playing tonight?)

Rog H K

Live on Devon FA Facebook or Website it just announced.