• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Bowl 21/2

eurogrecian

I’m gonna go to the match, it’s only a 5 min walk from my misses house
Big crowd?!

Phillip

Big crowd?!
We counted 46 but sometimes it's hard to tell who were supporters and who were associated with the home team

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster

Colesman Ballz

Never mind that, what a peach of goal from another member of the Collins Dynasty ! :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do believe he was.

Good spot.
Miles offside.

andrew p long

Miles offside.
Indeed. Officials often get this wrong when the forward is beyond the keeper - it all becomes a bit counter intuitive!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed. Officials often get this wrong when the forward is beyond the keeper - it all becomes a bit counter intuitive!
Marjons No 4 got told to come away from Lino by Ref as he tried to explain the law

Rosencrantz

If you see where the linesman is, following the defender, you can see the mistake. Lack of concentration, probably forgetting the keeper is up the other end. So neither him or the ref are in ideal position to see if Sonny was in his own half or not when the ball was played. He wasn't by a couple of yards as it turned out which is something Sonny should have been aware of and will probably be pointed out to him although the ball probably should have been played quicker.

i8cornwall

We counted 46 but sometimes it's hard to tell who were supporters and who were associated with the home team
I sat in my car behind one of the goals eating a McDonald's during most of game so not sure if you counted me!

Bit cereal being back at Marjon but really enjoyed the game, thought the young lads played some great stuff at times but be good to see how they cope with a stronger test in the next round.