• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County vs Exeter City Match-day Thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sparkes and Caprice are doing a great job at nullifying the speedy wingers whilst still managing to get forward.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
While we haven't created that much, this has been a very good performance so far in terms of not letting Derby control the game. Collins, Sparkes and Dieng looking sharp. Some very nice technical play and quick decision making, and call me a nerd if you like but it's the kind of thing that turns me on to be honest.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Credible nil nil at half time. Good to see Tim back playing

cannockred

Added time bought to you by Bristol Street motors.... how tinpot. 😂

crocks

New manager, new Caprice.

Cowshed Grecian

I can safely say we are as good if not better than Derby this season 👍 it might end up 4-0 to them now but there’s nothing in this game.

Exehausted

New manager, new Caprice.
And much better defending from Jack Sparkes. I was worried after the first five minutes, but I think Gary had a word and he's been all over the winger since.

eurogrecian

Good half. We’re playing some nice stuff and our press is great.
Derby look dangerous on the break, need to watch that.
Carry on City!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least Blackman has changed that awful green colour.
So no one recognises him !

STURTZ

Good game. We're looking lively whilst Dorby are beginning to look a bit frustrated at their failure to break through. Stirling work at the back but just waiting for Sweeny or Key to overstretch themselves. Collins is doing well in trying to drive up the middle but the Brown Nombe combo isn't really coming off yet. I just hope we don't throw too many players up, they are quick to break. A draw would be a good result.